Kathryn Burton Dip BT
Kathryn Burton Dip. BT has been practicing Bowen Technique since 2008.
Kathryn works from 1 Pitt St Manly Vale on Wednesdays and by appointment.
Bowen Therapy provides a gentle pathway to pain relief, balance and wellbeing.
From colic to arthritis....It is suitable for all ages.
GET GOIN'.... GET BOWEN
F. A. Q
What is Bowen Therapy?
BOWEN THERAPY works on the theory YOUR BODY CAN HEAL ITSELF.
Bowen uses gentle muscle-releasing techniques to assist the body to switch
from 'FLIGHT and FLIGHT' to 'REST and REPAIR' mode.
In a state of Rest and Repair, the muscles begin to relax and allow the hard structures (ie bones) to realign.
Bowen Therapy was developed in the 1950's by an Australian, Tom Bowen.
Bowen's methods were recorded and studied by
Oswald Rentsch in the 1970's and through his efforts
and those of his wife Elaine,
Bowtech® The Original Bowen Technique is now practiced
around the world with 26,000 accredited practitioners.
What does Bowen Therapy treat?
Bowen Therapy may provide relief for acute and chronic conditions
by utilizing your body's innate healing mechanisms.
Bowen Therapy has achieved great results in treating conditions such as:
• Back, neck & shoulder pain
• Knee, ankle & foot problems
• Headaches & migraines
• Tinnitus & jaw malalignment
• Asthma, sinusitis, hay fever, colds & flu
• Carpel tunnel, tennis and golfer's elbow & RSI
• Digestive & bowel problems
• Menstrual / menopause & hormonal irregularities
• Parkinsons Disease
• Stress related conditions
• Pregnancy support, baby colic & lactation • Plus much more.